Please help earn money for Hokulani school when you shop at Manoa Marketplace!
Shop, dine, and enjoy services at Manoa Marketplace to earn up to $1500 for our school starting December 1 through January 31. Schools that receive 100 or more receipts designated to them will receive an additional $500 grant.
HOW TO SUBMIT A RECEIPT:
- Participants in the Kokua for Keiki program must be Hawaii residents age 18+.
- Qualifying receipts must be dated and submitted online between December 1, 2021 and January 31, 2022.
- Participants will be required to fill out the online form that includes contact, email, phone, and zip code, and designate participating school.
- Participants will be required to upload a picture or copy of receipts and upload when prompted.
- Submit the form online once required fields have been completed.
Also, if you prefer, Saturday Dec. 11 (4 pm - 6 pm) and Saturday, January 22 (11 am - 1 pm) are the ON-SITE redemption days, located near Safeway.
Please click on this link to the website for more information and where to upload receipts: http://manoamarketplacehawaii.com/kokua-for-keiki-2021/
Thank you for supporting Hokulani School and our keiki!