· Listen carefully, take notes when needed and always follow directions.
· Remove distractions. Place personal items not used with the lesson on cubby shelf by the door.
· Print what you need, don’t be wasteful with paper or ink.
· Give credit for the work of others. Use appropriate bibliography citations.
· If you have a problem with the computer let the teacher know immediately.
· For assistance, remain in your seat and raise your hand until teacher is available.
· Be sure that all headphones, microphones, cameras are stored properly.
· Close out of all applications and terminate connections to servers before leaving the computer lab.